Samsung S6 Edge Review

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by tasha • Jun 25, 2015.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I recently got the phone and the battery charger is cool and so futuristic but guess what? It doesn't work and you spend the day charging the phone!! The battery life sucks and it takes extra long to call out. I like the look of the phone but wouldn't recommend buying it. It is overpriced and underwhelming to say the least.

2. GavinGimbo

GavinGimboMember

Threads:
    It's safe to say that the battery life on the S6 and edge is very mediocre. You're not the only one to face this as many people and a lot of tech reviews mention this.

I suggest to return your phone while you can.

3. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    This is actually the first review I read about the S6 Edge, and I really wasn't expecting anything spectacular about it. Samsung, and other phone manufacturers generally, produce very underwhelming quality for consumers, trying to rely on the name they've bought themselves due to the overhype they're blatantly trying to show off, but really no... years of good quality products, and now you produce bad quality to acquire a few millions when you can make billions? Pfft, this doesn't make sense. I'm really disappointed with Samsung.

4. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I liked the first one that came out but I think that they have rushed into producing this one and it has many mistakes. It is disappointing and I am going to take it back. I cant afford to spend the day charging my phone.

5. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you really consider five sentences a review for a smartphone? Most consumers and critics have praised the S6 Edge for its design, and the battery life is better than on the Galaxy S5, so I don't know what to tell you. With any smartphone release, a small percentage of devices suffer from issues, but most of them are going to run without issue, especially those from a company like Samsung. I'll stick with the word of the real reviewers and most owners.

6. bonzer

bonzerActive Member

Threads:
    S6 edge is a very good phone. Your piece could be defective. Yes, you can call customer service and explain the problem and ask for an exchange if they can't fix it. Secondly, you now get protective cases that come included with extra battery juice that can charge your phone 2 times over. It's still a very good smartphone and you should not act in haste. Call your customer care before taking a call.

7. Aasif Khan

Aasif KhanMember

Threads:
    Galaxy S6's removable battery is a real deal breaker. Anyway since you have already bought the device, Android authority have listed a few tips to

on S6 edge. If you want more extreme methods to extend battery life, try getting a battery juice case to go with your phone.