Save money on car repairs.

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by prettycolors • Mar 20, 2014.

1. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    What simple car repairs on maintenance routines you learned in order to save money?

Myself, I learned how to change the oil which is dead simple and how to check tire pressure. Having someone do these two things is not costly but they're so simple that I see no point in paying. Plus, knowing some of these simple repairs help when on the road since you don't have to wait until professional help arrives or until you stop another driver for help.

2. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    Personally I check my car on the weekends just to make sure that all simple things that I can repair are done by me. That means I save up some money rather than hiring another person to come and check out my car. It is actually simple and people do not realize this.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    @prettycolors@prettycolors Actually, a computer is much the same way. Myself, I use a system utility program to clean my computer and it does a good job. Nonetheless, there are probably ways to do all the maintenance without having to pay 20 or so USD every year for software. For instance, a defragging component that you can easily access is already on a computer.

#3Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017