Save on Multi-purpose cleaners

Discussion in Product Reviews started by trishgl • Sep 9, 2013.

1. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    When cleaning around The House we usually buy different cleaning products for different surfaces. This ultimely means we spend more money on certain products and we need a lot of space to store the different containers. We also use up valuable time since we have to change products when we clean different areas in our home. Multi-purpose cleaners though cut through most of these challenges and are relatively cheaper compared to most other types of cleaners. Mr. Clean multi-surfaces anti-bacterial spray only costs 9c per oz and can be used as a glass, tile and counter cleaner among other things. What multi-purpose cleaner do you use?

2. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    I usually just clean everything with some sort of mixture of baking soda, vinegar, and water. You can clean just about anything with vinegar and baking soda, and they are cheap and natural. No crazy chemicals to worry about. Vinegar is a great glass cleaner and baking soda is a good mild abrasive. Instead of wasting money on chemicals, go with the natural stuff!

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I found that the LA's Awesome all purpose cleaner from Dollar Tree is a great and cheap multipurpose cleaner. The forum members here recommended it to me and it works.

4. Gavin123

Gavin123New Member

Threads:
    Yes, multi-purpose cleaners do save our money as well as the space.
    It is a good choice.

5. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I normally use all purpose cleaner as well. I like to also use a cleaner that has a nice scent to it because it will leave your house, or area cleaned smelling refreshing. For most I suggest using LA's awesome cleaner, it is awesome!

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    While it sounds like a great idea, if you continue to use those products, you will end up damaging not just the places you clean, but also your skin if you touch it directly.