Save on office supplies without coupons

Discussion in Office Supplies started by deannatroupe • Oct 17, 2012.

1. deannatroupe

deannatroupeMember

Threads:
    I know coupons are a great way to save money. However, they can also be a hassle. You have to remember to clip them. You have to remember to use them before they expire. Wouldn't it be easier if you could save money without having to clip coupons? One simple thing you can do is to just research prices on your office supplies before you even leave The House. You have no excuse if you have the Internet at home. Just Google whatever it is you're looking for and then go to the store that has it at the lowest price. If you can order it online and save money, do that. Just my two cents. There's more than one way to save money...

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I belong to the Rewards program at my two favorite office supply store. After a certain purchase amount, I get a discount. The other store sends me specials and coupon via my email. I also get great deals through snail mail. Luckily, I live very close to my favorite stores. I wouldn't travel far just to save a couple of bucks. It's not worth it since gas is still over $4.00/gallon where I live.

3. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    This is a good tip. Moreover, a lot of these office supply stores (and sites like Amazon.com) will offer no tax and/or free shipping, which saves you the trouble of actually going to a store, once you figure out the best price. Another thing to note is that certain times of the year will really bring down prices across the board - back to school sales are often huge.