Save time and money when buying ebooks

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Denis Hard • Mar 1, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I came across this and thought it would be useful for those who frequently buy ebooks online but also want to compare prices so they can get the best deal.

This search engine does all the hard work for you. Finds you the book and what all the stores charge. Real good, isn't it?

2. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    It is obvious that the digital print is much cheaper than the printed media. I have been buying eBooks for a while now and I must say they are a lot cheaper. I also had to buy a kindle that makes it easy to read the eBooks as that is what it is meant to do.

3. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Liking what you have posted basically the thing is when we get to see things which are fine enough and finally help us at getting at something specifically are tremendous i mean some of them which can help someone with growing each day.

4. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    Nowadays you can find most books freely publicized online under a Creative Commons license without the need to pay for them at all. Of course, this isn't true for all books, but I would say a large proportion of books that have been published are available online in some form without requiring payment. You should always look around as many sites as you can before buying a book, just to make sure it isn't freely available somewhere else and to make sure you're not wasting money!

5. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this very useful link! I don't buy e-books a lot, but sometimes when I can't get a book in paper form, or if it is too expensive to order it in from another country, I like to check out some e-book options.

6. wlrahilly

wlrahillyNew Member

Threads:
    I do buy ebooks. They are convenient, but I have to say nothing beats holding a hard copy of a book in your hands when reading. I just prefer hard copies over ebooks. However, I do have a library of online ebooks on my computer though.

#6Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think there has been a little typo.. It searches for books, not ebooks. ;) But anyway, I will consider using this in the future, because I don't really buy books nowadays unless I can't find the ebook version of it. The last time that I bought a book was last year.