Saveology.com?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Denis Hard • Sep 10, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Saveology I've heard is one site where you can find great Groupon-like deals. However only a few people seem to think it's a great site with a larger number complaining that the site isn't that great.

Information obtained elsewhere confirms that in case you lodge a complaint for some reason, it will take 16 weeks before your complaints are addressed.

It's one site you should avoid.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never used Saveology before, but I have heard of the site. I guess I will avoid it, it sounds like one that would not be worth my time. I think that there are so many legitimate ways to save online, that you really shouldn't need a site like the one you are describing. I think plenty of sites, like DontPayFull and ebates are great places to use for disount's and saving on online sites. I don't need to use sites, that people have concerns about.

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I couldn't agree more with you @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon, DontPayFull has been to me a great site find online deals and a few offline too, while eBates has made good reputation through the many years serving to the community.

I also heard of savelogy, but the sole name was not really appealing to me to visit, and after reading this review, much less.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. With any type of product or service, I'm always skeptical of the lesser known brands even if I do enjoy learning of them and testing them out once in a while, because in the back of my head I'm always thinking that there must be some reason that their competitors are doing much better in comparison. That said, with enough research, you could at least find out if it's worth giving even just one shot. Now that I've heard from a trusted member speaking against this site, for example, it's a lot more unlikely I'll be trying their services even once.

5. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this site before, but I'll stay well clear of it! There are plenty of sites similar to that already from what I remember, although I'm afraid I don't know any names, oops!

6. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not familiar with this site, although the name seems like a good choice to attract those in search of bargains. I like other sites such as Overstock, NoMoreRack and Tanga, and just don't have enough money to spread it around to another site. I've never really checked into Groupon for the same reason, although it seems to be pretty popular.

7. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    Thank for sharing this. I haven't heard of this site before but I will take note that it isn't a good site.

8. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:

Never heard of the site. But I guess there is reason why I haven't heard of it. Doesn't sound like too good of a site. And 16 weeks to wait for a response that is just crazy! Most companies try to help you right away can't see who would be a part of this company and how it is still standing.