Saving Money On Cosmetic Products

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by luri • Jun 2, 2017.

1. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    These days cosmetic products are must for all people. Cosmetic products not only make you look good but also saves your skin. How do you save money on cosmetic products? Do you look for price when buying cosmetic, or use less cosmetic to save money?

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks God, I am a man so do not use any cosmetic products barring shaving cream. I do not compromise with the quality but use the best one. Let me add that I keep a close look for special offer on Amazon that gives great offers from time to time.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are several ways to buy cosmetics cheaply depending on where you live. Beauty boxes are one way where you can buy a mystery box of items for a fixed fee, and also drugstores do their own brands now.

I would caution against using eBay as some items maybe out of date, so use reputable discounted online sites who are bound by law to sell items that are 'fit for purpose' which means you can get a refund if they are faulty or expired.

I do buy from pound or dollar discount stores, but always check before you buy. Most will refund you if an item is faulty though too.

4. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't mind buying cheap cosmetics if they actually work or are not from countries I don't trust. I use makeup everyday to go to work and I want high quality make up products that don't irritate the skin. I am quite particular about lipsticks because I don't want to use lipstick that smears or fades easily. It's quite surprising that in spite the many ads and variants of well-known brands, the most effective and long lasting lipstick for me has been this type sold by a direct selling company at a low price of 2 dollars. It's nice to wear a lipstick and trust that it won't fade after eating. I don't think that I'm spending too much on make up because I only use regular yet effective brands. The trick is to take care of your skin so you wouldn't need to apply too much makeup to conceal too many imperfections.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love bargain cosmetics. I research it recently for I'm trying to find a nice shade of lipstick to use on my wedding day. I found, like others ebay.com has very good prices. Then I went to walmart.com to my free account and found that prices are very good. I usually buy lipsticks from CVS sales, it's an aloe blend that has weird colors-no testing and just .79 so I take a chance and hope it's a good color. I found out that lipsticks is healthy to use for a year and gloss only 6 months. I went shopping yesterday and found a lipstick for just a $1 at Walmart brick and mortar. I had to get us some frozen tater tots potatoes which was all out, so I got crinkle cut fries instead for just $2.74 for 2 pounds. Good prices at Walmart and ebay for cosmetics and other things. Found my fiance's boutonniere too at such a good price too with free shipping!!!! Like you I love saving money!!! Going to try other sites that many suggested too. I love window shopping and window surfing for great prices to save money.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I already do this naturally because I practically don't buy these types of products and when I buy them, I always buy them in few quantities. So, this is not a problem for me. I think my money is saved in that aspect. :)

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    In my experience, one of the ways to save money on cosmetic products is to use less cosmetic. For instance when you use sunscreen you don't have to use foundation cream or BB cream.
    You can also save money by looking for deals such as buy two get one product free. You can make your home made creams and save money.