Saving Money on Flowers

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Zyni • Sep 27, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Giving flowers can be a lovely gesture, but it call also be a big expense. How can you gift someone beautiful flowers and still save money? If you buy flowers at the market when they are fresh, they can be just as beautiful and a lot less costly. You might add an inexpensive vase and some ribbon. It will still cost less than many florists. If the person you want to send flowers isn't close by, you can compare florists to find the best value. Some give you much more for your money and may even offer free deliver on special arrangements.

2. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I love the way you think. I think on the sames lines as you do. Ordering flowers from somewhere online can cost you a small fortune and you never know what your actually getting. I buy flowers at out local supermarket or Sam's Club. They are always fresh and beautiful and more than half the cost of any where else. Like you I add a vase with some ribbon and a cute card!! Your all set and you saved a ton of money!! Love that!!!

Thank you for sharing!
    Danyel :)

3. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks, Danyel! I noticed in another thread that we even like the same coffee. Great minds think alike? :)

There are times when cheaper options may not be very good quality. Then we have to weight the difference. But, when various items we're shopping for are comparable, why would we want to pay more? There's always something else I can find to spend money on, lol, so I'm always looking for the best values.