Saving Money On Food While Traveling

Discussion in Travel started by MrsR • May 20, 2013.

1. bmatth1045

bmatth1045New Member

Threads:
    I like to figure out where the locals eat and eat there its usually much cheaper than eatinhg in hotels

2. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    I think its not good to save money during the travelling because no compromise on food that's why i am against that type of saving..

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually take foods along on my trips that I know are difficult to find where I am going. I am not very fussy about food, but often it is quite a challenge to find products without sugar, milk and other ingredients that I am allergic to. I like to carry nut butters, quinoa and buckwheat with me, as I have special dietary requirements. But as for fresh produce, I can usually find everything I want and need at local market stalls.

4. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    Saving money on food during the travelling is not good Strategy because when ever you go to the travelling its essential for you that do not save money specially on the food...

5. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I only ever go on vacation in my own country, and that makes things a lot easier. I will pack as much dried food into the car as possible, meaning that we would have something that we could eat when we got there, and would only have to actually purchase dried food from the store. It has worked well for me in the past. Sometimes I don't even have to buy anything, and we find that we can make do with what we take from home. I do always like to save money whilst on holiday if I can, because I know that I have already spent a lot of money on the holiday itself, therefore I'm not really able to afford to spend any more. I don't starve, though, I do make sure that we take nice things with us as well.