Saving Money With Miniature Golf

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Jason76 • Jun 16, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Golf is obviously a rich person's game. Nonetheless, though, there is always the miniature variety. Note, it's often not incredibly cheap in the US, but a lot less than real golf. Anyhow, it can be a load of fun! Has anyone tried it? Myself, I really like it, but I cannot really say I'm that good - because I haven't really played it enough.

2. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    First time hearing about miniature golf and googled it. It looks good and a little expensive for me. I like golf but like you said its a rich man's game. There are some places for this miniature golf and maybe I would try it out in future. :)

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    However, though, I'm not sure it's much of a benefit to one's health. I mean, your not getting the workout you'd get - even from baseball. Anyway, note, this is a reference to golf, in general, not just miniature. However, I could be wrong, at least in reference to golf - as if there are no golf carts, then the walking can be rigorous.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    You do burn some calories playing miniature golf,and it can be a great way to get a bit of exercise as well. The other benefits of playing this game is that it improves memory(you have to remember how many strokes it took to get the ball in the hole)and also its good for hand-eye coordination as well. Some other things it does, it teaches you to have patience-and its good for families to enjoy as well with their kids-and I rememeber growing up and playing with my family and finding it really a blast !

#4Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017