Saving on the Facebook Pages

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Peninha • Feb 26, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My TV/Phone/Net operator (is the same for all), for example, makes loads of contests on Facebook. The fastest to answer get tickets to the movies, CDs, videos, T-shirts and similar stuff. I've won a few times and I love to of course. Do you enter similar contests? Have you won stuff as well?

2. MelissaEwan9

MelissaEwan9New Member

Threads:
    Do you have facebook coupon codes ?
    I really need it, please share with me if you have.

Thankyou :)

3. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I've never joined this contest that you mentioned. Even if I did, I probably won't bother. Not because I'm rich or anything but it's just that I've never won anything in my entire life so it'll probably only be a waste of time for me to join.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No coupons sorry Melissa! :D

I am a bit like you daimashin, but this Zon (my operator) contests are really good, I think many people are not participating and that is why I've won 50% of the times, pretty awesome! :)

5. MelissaEwan9

MelissaEwan9New Member

Threads:
    Aha, better luck next time :)

6. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To be honest I don't even get that Facebook coupons concept Melissa, how do you get them and what do you earn with them?

7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Peninha, I sort of envy you. I could do with free CDs and stuff. Unfortunately, the companies whose services I use hardly do any promotional stuff on Facebook. Maybe if I dug deeper, I could get coupons elsewhere. . .

8. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, that is exactly how I feel lol, lucky! It's surprising that they do these promotions so often and that so few people tries to win them, those are great bargains for me. I never managed football tickets, they open the competition at midnight and midnight and one minute the 20 tickets are gone!

9. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Facebook pages are fine, but still, there are a lot of scams on them. In that case, you should beware. For instance, recently a major TV news network did a story on how identity theft has become a big biz and that the thieves were getting people's info via social media. In that case, it was advised to do research before trusting what you see on there.

10. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Me neither. I don't how these contests work and how to earn through them. If someone explains it, I will really appreciate that. Thank you in advance. :)

11. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    My service providers don't offer such promos, maybe because their subscriber list is huge already so they don't need to lure them in with promos and contests. There are only 3 telecom networks here and 2 are owned by the same company/person so they just monopolize the whole thing.