Saving On Vaping

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • Aug 19, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm planning to get into vaping because I smoke and I'm hoping to cut down and ease myself off the habit. The problem is that so far I've been running into too many choices and it seems like not all of the brands are good since I've heard from a few acquaintances that some of them break very easily or are very hard to maintain. I'm not willing to work on my device if I ever did get one and would much rather have something that's easily maintained and is not too expensive. Do you guys have any particular brands you would recommend, or have any tips or practices that help with saving when it comes to this?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you want to save money, then don't get a disposable vape pen. Get one that's actually designed to be used over and over again with refill cartridges. Now you might want to consider that more and more studies are finding vape pens harmful, at least more harmful than originally thought, so that's important to take not of. Otherwise, you'll have to spend a few extra bucks to get a vape pen that'll last for a long time.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Pardon me for this post but my usual spiel to smokers who want to save money is to quit the habit. And they would retort that it is their stress reliever. All right, it's your call. When my husband was smoking, he used to buy the expensive brand of smoke because he said it has less toxic elements. But if he is vaping, I'm sure he would go for the disposable because that is more expensive but cleaner and no mess.