Savings Star

Discussion in Coupons started by Deeishere • Apr 18, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Do you use Savings Star? I really love using Savings Star! It’s so easy to earn money on this site. This site allows you to get cash back on your groceries. I have my Rite Aid, CVS and Food Lion store loyalty cards attached to it. Each week I go on the site and click all the items that I normally buy. If I buy any of the items, I will get credit to my account. So far, I have $80 in my account. I can cash out by using Paypal. This is another way to gain money by buying things that you get all the time.

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I use Saving Star and I love that they have coupons on there that are the same as some of the ones you can print off a coupon website. I have saved some money this way several times. It is one of a few other apps that I use to save money. I like that you only need $5 to cash out unlike some of the other ones.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to use Savings Star a lot but lately, I haven't found much that I want to purchase. It seems like a lot of the products they want you to buy are either expensive, or you have to buy a large quantity of them. I have been paid by them a few times though. It used to be one of my go to sites, back in the day.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Saving Star at all, but after reading this post I'll check it out. Anything that saves me money is great! Thanks for the tip!!:)

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of the site and do not purchase enough I'm sure to make that much difference. My daughter makes all of the house hold purchases.

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

I think most people benefit more when they coupon along with the Savings Star items. For instance, there was a deal where you buy $12 of Purex and you get $4 added to your account. So I ended up getting a lot of cheap Purex and the $4 added to my account. I received the money without even realizing it because Purex was on clearance at Rite Aid. Others will use coupons, bring the price down, pay less at the store and gain the money in their account. Another way, I made money was buying things I would purchase anyway. Like bananas in the store when Savings Star gave me back 20% off of the fruit. So overall, in some cases, it takes some work to figure out a good deal while gaining money back on items.