Savings Through Coupons

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Decentlady • Nov 7, 2016.

1. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I do a lot of online shopping and I frequently see that there are option of discount provided you have a coupon code. I miss out on this way of savings since I do not know how to bag coupon codes.

Can anyone please share bright ideas on how to get coupon codes?

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have also been searching for such codes but can't seem to find them. I have also searched online on when and where I can find them available, I wonder what's the trick to obtain them.

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    As for me I sometimes when I do shop online I have come across this opportunity to make a little savings by means of providing coupon code. The fact is that does not really interest me and didn't actually bother knowing how it goes.

4. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Coupon codes are sometimes offered as a gift after an online shopping of a certain amount. Apart from that, I get coupons of KFC and MacDonald's from newspaper which sometimes they circular as a part of advertisement. Many online earning sites also offer coupon codes as a method of redemption.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What I do is research online before I buy for coupons for what I'm buying. They got codes at some sites so I apply them and get a discount which usually amounts to the shipping amount. There are other ways to get a discount before you shop. Sites like ebates.com that gives cash back for shopping, DontPayFull.com discounts, Groupon.com give discounts especially for travels are some sites free to join and before you shop login in and get your discount or cash. If you're a regular restaurant patron research for these sites that give special discounts because you belong to the site. I join them only if they are free and give me good discounts to where I want to shop or dine at. Good luck in finding your codes for a discount.

#5Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016