Scam This .. Scam That

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by realriightty • Aug 7, 2017.

1. realriightty

realriighttyNew Member

Threads:
    Why are people so quick to call something a scam?... Don't get me wrong I don't like a scam either, but people be so quick to throw the word out. I feel like until you take the time to invest or 100% test out something then you could make your opinion. It's so bad now that some people seem like they don't know what a actual scam is or what it means. If you was interested in something and someone told you it was a scam don't be so quick to give up. You was personally interested in it for a reason, more like for yourself. So therefor go do the research and find out for yourself. Yes you might say "its a waste of my time", but then again everything takes time!

2. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I think the reason that people call most so called opportunities a scam is because sometimes it sounds too good to be true. In most instances that is the case. People really just don't want to waste time with such things let alone spend any money. It is true that sometimes opportunities that sound too good to be true are actually legit, but they are rare.

3. realriightty

realriighttyNew Member

Threads:
    Correct! Then again like i said if you interested in something go do research. Read more about it, see reviews to collect more information to figure out if its a scam or not. Accept being so quick to judge by how it sounds.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I guess more people now a days are more used to seeing scams on things that at seem to be too good yo be true so one immidiately goes towards the scams side. I really like to try things out for a bit and then judge but for most parts when I get an offer through email I usually ignore it as they can be viruses.

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    The fact remains if a program or a scheme is promising too much of gains that sounds too good to be true then one may begin to question their ability to deliver especially if the scheme is still new. I don't necessarily have to test a program to believe it's 100% reliable before joining. I can take notes from the experiences of others or go through reviews to have a good guess of how trustworthy the site or program may be.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Some people end up acting this way because maybe things don't go the way they imagine when they can't get what they want. By the way... This is a very childlike attitude on their part.

7. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    True but the thing with reviews is that you don't know which ones are legit or which ones are just trying to advertise the product for the benefit of the seller.

8. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The fact is there are more scams around, but what is defined as a scam. Is someone warning you or are they giving a company a bad review? You can usually tell because if there are several reviews that say the same thing, well, it's likely it is then.

I have written some reviews and people thanked me for them, and then others who said they wished they had believed the reviews as they are out of pocket. A scam to me is not just a company that has bad practices, but one that also denies customers the rights they are entitled too with small print they add after the fact.

9. realriightty

realriighttyNew Member

Threads:
    Exactly! .. It can't hurt nobody to just do a quick review for their self.

10. realriightty

realriighttyNew Member

Threads:
    We indeed do have people like that!

11. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately I have to agree with you (I can't stand them! :mad:), and it's because of them that a large part of the honest sites end up being harmed.

12. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    There could be some incredibly negative and/or inexperienced people who could label legit business things as scams. On the other hand, though, some things are clearly scams. For instance, how can you make a good review of junk website traffic, stuff littered with pop-unders and bots?

13. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    You can read the reviews, but if the opportunity is brand new there is no way to know what will happen.
    And every person can calculate for itself is the opportunity worth their time or not.
    Mostly the new opportunity is NOT worth time because the payments are either miniature or there is no payment whatsoever.