Scentsy?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by joyful728 • Nov 1, 2014.

1. joyful728

joyful728Active Member

Threads:
    Do any of you use Scentsy products? I have purchased them solely because a friend invited me to one of the parties so I kind of felt guilty if I didn't buy it.

I'm going to be honest it seems like the scent of the was does NOT last very long at all. I am not impressed with the scentsy products. They seem very overpriced and poor quality. One of the warmers I had broke very easily.

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I've never even heard of this company before now, this is my first time knowing about it because of reading this post of yours. I love scented things, so I googled this to see what you are writing about here.

Too bad you say the products are not as well made as you would like. Their web site looks so pretty to me. I wouldn't mind buying something from there, but I would not want to buy something, have it shipped to me, only to find out that it is not a good product.

Are you good friends with this person who invited you to the party? If you feel comfortable talking to her about touchy subjects, I would let her know in the nicest way possible that I didn't like the product.

I would also call the company itself and give them my feedback on their product. If they are "worth their salt" they should look into things and if they find that their product could be better, they should try to work to make it better. If their product is bad and they don't fix things, eventually they'll lose customers. There are tons of products out there, people have so many choices as to where to spend their money, a person does't have to keep buying something that doesn't work properly.

3. jackslivi

jacksliviMember

Threads:
    I have a couple of scentsy too. I only use them because I kept getting them as gift. I agree with you though. They do lose their smell really fast. And they are way too high priced. At Walmart they have better scents and they have them for a dollar or two. Scentsy is just over rated and just another random job for people.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You should never buy or do anything for someone else when it doesn't make you happy to do so. As for Scentsy, I have never actually purchased one of their products personally, although I know one lady who reviews their products on Youtube. I trust her since she is a no-nonsense kind of woman and doesn't beat around the bush. She lets her viewers know when the scents don't last very long and she also lets us know when certain scentsys are a must.

5. missbee23

missbee23Member

Threads:
    A few ladies at work have them. From other reviews I've read the warmers have a tendency to break. The scentsy lady comes by with some samples, but I never buy them because I think they are overpriced for what they are. Some of the scents are very overpowering, and some are very subtle. It's not like a candle that you have to watch for fire hazards, so that is kind of nice. However, there have been several times that my co-worker went home on Friday, and left it on the entire weekend. It was ok, but I don't know what happens if you leave it on when it is empty. Just thought I would throw that in there. All in all, it's not bad if you can find a warmer that won't break (it doesn't have to be scentsy), in the end, it might be competitive price-wise to buying yankee candles.