Seasonal Trade Fair For Best Bargains

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Alexandoy • Jul 12, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This coming Friday until Sunday, there will be the food fair in the Quezon Circle Park. I will not miss it because for sure, the farm produce are guaranteed fresh and the price tags are discounted (since they don’t pay tax and the booths are sponsored for free). Seasonal trade fairs never fail my expectations. The fair is not for profit but actually for advertising and promoting their products so expect the prices to be real fair. My favorite trade fair is the shoes and bags that is held weeks before December. It is always crowded but the booths are always overflowing with factory runs. Discounts are great too.

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree. I came across a lot of flea market and the trades during the season change. And end of season sale for them can be good for getting rid of the stock. Also the cost of the stuff reduces eventually. I have found that seasonal trade in that case is definitely good for sure as well. I prefer the seasonal sale most of the time. I guess depending on the cost and the total demand of the product it can be different.

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    You are lucky Alexandoy, we have such a market here in Romania that is set from time to time in the center of our city but there are not cheap products. In fact, they sell it more expensive than in a supermarket with over 30%. Many say that they produce more organic food, and is more natural than the food in the supermarkets, yes I agree but the price is too high!

4. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I have the same experience with trade fairs. A mall near us holds regular trade fairs to give provincial businesses an opportunity to sell their goods to the public for free. The items are not cheap in any way and they are, in fact, more expensive than their counterparts sold in the supermarkets or mall souvenir shops. There is no assurance whatsoever that the food products are clean and not contaminated by any form of bacteria as their packaging labels do not suggest any form of regulation. I've been to many trade fairs and had been frequently disappointed by the unrealistic prices and lack of attention to food sanitation and proper packaging.

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Trade fairs are also happening things in my homne country. Different kinds of trade fairs are organized in different cities. When the seasonal trade fair is organized in my town, I don't want to miss it. Few months ago, there was clothing trade fair. I bought a lot of clothing items in the trade fair. There was various offers, such as a flat discout, buy one get one free offer etc.