Second Life

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by amy005 • Nov 26, 2013.

1. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    Anyone ever play Second Life? I have been pretty bored lately and came across the website again. I am thinking of possibly playing the game again and was wondering if anyone knew of ways to possibly make money on there or what is fun to do? It seems like a foreign country to me now that I haven't played for so long!

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I played it years ago. I was about 16. I know that there are ways to make real life money on it, but I haven't done any research on it. When I had an account, I just used it to socialize.

3. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks, I used to make money on it but I can't remember what I did. I have been working a few gigs online to make money lately and am always looking for more.

4. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    I've never really looked into it although I know you can make real money on it. I saw an article a while back where a husband & wife couple were making a 6 figure income just by working on Second Life with their own business. That's pretty crazy if you ask me! SIX figure income! It makes me want to check it out too but I know it'll take a while to start making anywhere close to that sort of income.

One way I saw was DJ'ing in the clubs and getting tips off of people. I'm not too sure if that's a good way of making money any more but I've heard and read that was a good way to make some money.

5. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    Well, Second life is the one of the chance in which we play again and secure the our position.