Self-service Restaurants

Discussion in Food & Drink started by to7update • Jan 17, 2017.

1. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 If you live in America, I recommend visiting John's Incredible Pizza Company if you like pizza, pasta, desserts, icees, and fountain drinks. The buffet selection isn't tiny either and they have 20 different kinds of pizzas and more. The buffet is very cheap at 6.00 to 8.00 dollars. There are no waiters. You serve yourself and clean up afterward. There are only people that clean the tables. I also recommend purchasing the 5-dollar card that easily gives you chances to win free buffets which I have won around 30 in just 1 year.

#21Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
  2. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I really love the buffet system at restaurants. The best part is that we can take whatever we want and also avoid the items we don't like. It also minimizes wastage of food and there is no waiting time. This is the ideal place to be in if you are on a family trip. Off course old aged people and kids may need some help in case of a buffet system.

We also have some nice restaurants here with buffet system especially during lunch hours. I think this is more disciplined when customers are free to choose their menu.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've been to self service restaurants wherein most of them are buffet and you can have unlimited food for a limited time. I like these kinds of restaurants because you are free to eat whatever you like and how much you want them :D There are some restaurants that have very expensive buffets and some offers an incredible, very affordable price with good food :) I miss eating with these restaurants but now I just can't because I'm on a carb diet ;)