Selling Or Exchaning Electronics

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Ke Gordon • Aug 12, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you tried to sell or exchange your electronics you no longer need or use? Where do you think is the best place to do this? I am selling some things in a community yard sale site online for simplcities sake. However, Amazon seems to have the best prices, but I am not sure if they take all items. There are a number of these buyback sites. I might opt to go to a local store and exchange though.

2. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    I've had the chance to sell and trade as well, I mostly sell since it's the most common thing people do when they need the money as soon as possible, but you could consider both options, it all depends if you're interested in the item you're getting offered in exchange for yours and such things, you definitely should trade with people you may trust in order to make the deal more trustworthy and whatnot.
    You could try posting your items on E-bay or probably Facebook Sale's groups, it's always better to use the internet as a marketing way, I highly recommend you those pages.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I remember trading my electronics junk for discounts at a local store for home appliances, I ended up buying a new nice freezer for a bargain price.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could take a look at the following sites:

Best buy.
    Nextworth.
    Gazelle.

There most certainly are many other sites where you could sell your used electronics but those (+ Amazon) probably are the best places to sell your used phones, tablets, etc.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried selling my defective phone and I sold it, I even had around 4 inquiries for it. It seems like defective phones are in demand. I used Olx, since it's a local site. But for US users, Craigslist and Ebay seems popular for selling 2nd hand items.