Sennheiser HD 429

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Khronic • Apr 2, 2013.

1. Khronic

KhronicNew Member

Threads:
    For any audiophiles on this forum, I just picked up these headphones, and after a day or two of using them, they are really great for the price.

hd429aroundear.

I picked them up off of Newegg for $65 and they match up pretty well to some higher end headphones. Of course it depends on what kind music you listen to, but I am a Drum and Bass fan and these headphones pickup the bass pretty well. I wore them for 4 hours straight with no uncomfortablness and they appear to be durable. The only thing is I can't get a specific case for them so I have to be extra careful when stowing them.

2. donaldplozha

donaldplozhaMember

Threads:
    I am surprised you found them with that price, they usually come for much higher prices. Sennheiser is really good, have had an older model before and if you're an audio quality addict, then these might well seduce your needs.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never owned a Sennheiser headphone before because they're quite expensive. I have always bought mid-range earphones from Sony, Philips, TDK, etc. Right now I'm thinking of buying Sound Magic. Anyway, when I have money to splurge on headphones then I will definitely try it out.