Sephora Makeup

Discussion in Product Reviews started by winsomenotions • Mar 8, 2014.

1. winsomenotions

winsomenotionsMember

Threads:
    I went to Sephora and bought Bite lip glosses and Stila's palette In The Know.The Stila palette is an all matte palette, with 10 different shades. It works great; the colors are very strong, they are long lasting, and they feel nice on your eyelids. However, a physicians formula eye shadow trio I have works almost just as well, for much less cost. The lip glosses are pretty nice too. The colors are very intense and look nice but they rub off quickly and often need to be replied. If you're bothered by this(which I am) I wouldn't recommend this product. The workers in the store were very kind and helpful, Sephora always has great customer service.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As I am a makeup addict, I don't mind paying a little more for department brand makeup... there's nothing I like more than going to Sephora, Mac or Macys and spend several hours looking at their makeup. It sounds crazy, I know. But to me its like therapy.
    I actually never tried the brand Bite, so I wouldn't know if it's good quality, but Stila has decent eyeshadow palettes. However, if I'm spending a lot of money on makeup palettes and lip glosses, I would rather spend my money on Urban Decay palettes and Benefit or Make up Forever lip glosses.

3. Daria

DariaMember

Threads:
    I buy sephora, it is a little expensive but I was told that it is much healthier. Someone said that some make ups use chemicals like formaldehyde in their make up. YUck! But they said Sephora is really good for your skin! Woo hoo, no formaldehyde for me until I am dead!