Shall I Buy A Spare Battery?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Casiox • Aug 16, 2016.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am using a Samsung that is defective - cannot charge the battery by itself so I have an independent charger for the battery. When the phone goes low batt, I have to remove the battery and charge it using that independent charger. I bought an extra battery so I can have my phone working while one battery is being charge. And seeming not enough, I am going to buy another battery today to make it 3 batteries in all which would give me convenience in using my defective phone.

2. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Most lithium batteries these days last for only 2 or 3 years. So in my own opinion, it's better if you just buy a power bank to recharge your battery even you're not close to an outlet. I carry a 20,000 mAH all the time and I use it to charge both my Phone and Camera all at the same time because the Power band I've purchased has 2 port connectors. For me, this is more practical than buying spare batteries.

3. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    It is a good idea, but for me though, a powerbank with high MaH might suffice. Well we do bring chargers with us whenever we go out and sometimes there are instances where an outlet to plug the charger is nowhere to be found, which made us buy a powerbank, but since it doesn't srore much juice to charge up my phone and my wife's, I am planning to buyva bigger one. At least both our phones could charge up unlike buying a spare battery.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    It is not bad at all but it never works always. Extra battery gets drain for long period of time. So it is just as useless that having or not bringing the charger of the phone. Now, there is solution for that. I think you haven't heard about the power bank for you have mentioned it. Power bank is better than an extra battery. It doesn't easily get drain and you will be saved from any eventuality in case your phone will run out of battery. If you want it one for you, you can visit the nearest mall or you can order it via online shopping. The cost, of course, is too costly.

5. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I was thinking in the same terms of buying a power bank in place of buying an extra battery but then I thought the battery would be of no use in case I decided to change my phone. I would prefer a power bank over a battery because that would be useful for charging any of my three phones.

6. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    If you want a power back for your phone, why don't you use a power bank instead of spare battery. In terms of pricing, power bank and spare battery is more or less similar, however, it is more convenient to use a power bank. This saves you from the hassles of opening your phone back cover.