Shampoo hair dye

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Oct 21, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I noticed that the recent trend nowadays is shampoo hair dye. Unlike the typical ones, you just lather the mixture on your hair until it bubbles. You don't need to comb your hair or worry about uneven patches because you will just lather the color. Have you tried this? The ones I found being sold are from Etude House and Palty.

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh this is the first time I'm hearing about shampoo hair dye. It's great that Etude House is selling such a product too. I've always had a soft spot for Etude House. The line's affordable and really chic. I have a question, though: how effective are shampoo hair dyes? Will they take effect immediately after rinsing or do you still need to dry them prior to rinsing?

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    Huh, never heard of something like this but I don't think it'd be something I'd personally be interested in just because it seems like it'd be extremely messy when rinsing it out. I feel like it would get all over everything and it just wouldn't be worth it in the end.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't image they would last long, very much a rinse in and rinse out tint. I used them when I was younger, but if you wash your hair every day, it won't last long. My fear is if it rains then imagine your hair then and color dripping down your face!

If you use white towels they will stain each time you wash your hair until it all comes out. That's why i prefer permanent that grows out!

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I see a towel disaster waiting to happen! I would avoid these because something about it really makes me think it is going to bleed dye all over, ruin your towels, possibly even clothes if you get dressed before your hair is 100% dry. Dye needs to set really well for it to not bleed on things, if you are just shampooing it into your hair, it won't have time to stick well.