Shamwow review

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by ap4aaron • Mar 17, 2014.

1. ap4aaron

ap4aaronNew Member

Threads:
    After seeing all the infomercials, I decided to pick up a sham-wow. They work great for picking up spills and drying the car off, however, after a couple washes, (which it does say machine washable, just not to put in the dryer) they weren't as absorbent and the texture of the towels changed.I didn't think I would need all 16 of the towels, but after many uses and washes, it looks like I just may. Overall, I give it a B+ rating!

2. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I tried these several years ago and they would not worth the money. They were just washrags, I saw no difference in the absorbency between them and any other kitchen towel. I was very disappointed.

3. LivetoErr

LivetoErrNew Member

Threads:
    If we still have ours they are buried somewhere in a box or closet. They were not impressive at all. We got them at Costco, I think, so at least they were cheap. We might have got two boxes and gave a set away to my sister. They're in her closet too, not being used.

4. Loyal

LoyalBanned

Threads:
    Thanks for the feedback and reviews you guys. I was actually going to pick one up today and try it out but now it seems like it might just be another wash cloth. Especially if it doesn't work as well when you wash them a few times. That's a deal breaker for sure. I still love the shamwow guy tho! Lol. Halirious!

5. bonzi

bonziNew Member

Threads:
    I used to have a couple of Shamwows. I thought they were worth the cost. I used them to get the water off my car. It was a lot easier than using a towel.