Share the back to school sales

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by dconklin • Jul 18, 2012.

1. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    All the stores run some pretty good back to school deals. Some of them run them at different times, but they will be starting soon. I thought this would be great to have a place to share the stores that are running the back to school deals. As you see a back to school sale, post the store and week here :)

2. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    Big Lots here in Baltimore has already begun their Back To School push. It started last week and runs until August I believe. I did see some good deals but it seems they are mostly aiming towards the "back to college" crowd and have dorm room furniture and bedding on sale.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi KOKO, I am in the DC area which Big Lots do you go to? I do like the one in Glen Burnie, they do have good prices on school supplies.

4. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    I go to the one in Dundalk, it's closest to my house and since I ride a scooter to save money :) I go close. I have been to the one in Glen Burnie though and actually prefer that one to mine LOL

Along the lines of back to school a friend of mine in Michigan just posted this on my Facebook "JCPenny across the country is doing free kids haircuts the whole month of August for back to school! Call and make an appointment while they are available!" So I of course went to Google and found this to confirm it:

5. ivyleaf

ivyleafNew Member

Threads:
    Target.com has printable coupons for school supplies -- I just got 2 packs of papermate pens for free!

6. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Nice, I have a Target down the road! Walmart often has low prices on these kinds of items, but I just don't like to buy their clothes. I have got some really good deals in the past for pencils, glue sticks and crayons.

I am surprised I haven't got any fliers in the mail yet tho, usually I get things from all the stores for back to school and I haven't got one yet!