Share Your Best Deals On Outdoor Toys

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Zyni • Apr 12, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So, I kind of want to some outdoor toys for the grandkids. I don't really know what to get. I want to keep some of the stuff here, so they have fun things to do when they are over. So, I need stuff that is first of all lots of fun, is easy to store away, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Any ideas? I would love to hear any suggestions that you guys might have for fun things to do outside with the kids that don't cost a lot.

Where do you find the best deals on outdoor toys, yard games, and play equipment?

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    For my kids both boys they love to play with balls. Any kind of ball - big, small, bouncy, soccer, baseball it doesn't matter. They have so much fun in cheap balls to throw and catch. They also love sidewalk chalk and bubbles. Also very inexpensive but lots of play value. Kites are also fun on windy days. Sand toys and toys trucks are always a big hit with the little ones. I wouldn't recommend toy cars from the Dollar store they break within minutes of playing with them. Frisbees and foam toys are great fun and safe outside toys. Great deals can be found at the Dollar Store for many of these things but also watch the Toys R Us flyers for deals on outdoor toys.

3. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I'm glad you ask :D
    couple of weeks ago I was doing some research for my kid party and I found this website and as I understand there are multiple offers daily.
    I have already used one from there. (free makeup brush :p) and after that I keep my eye on that site.

I saw these water balloons on there and they seem so so interesting to me. I think playing water warfare with kids sounds a lots of fun. Here is the link

:)

4. HealthAndVitality

HealthAndVitalityMember

Threads:
    A good old ball will just do the trick, after all it's going to be punctured in 5 seconds and you are going to have to buy another one, so just stock up on plenty of balls, it works out perfectly. I see parents spending so much money on outdoor toys, I guess sometimes it is just to impress the neighbors, it is absolutely not necessary. We raised our children on simple stuff, and they are not suffering from any effects of not having had expensive toys, they are doing just great.