Shimba Hills National Park

Discussion in Travel started by Garryson • Nov 14, 2014.

1. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Himeji Castle is one of my most favorite attractions of Japan. It is also known as White Heron. I like this spot due to its rich history, incredible natural beauty and its surroundings. It is called White Heron due to its white walls that are covered with white plaster. The main purpose of white plaster is to protect this building from fire.

2. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Mostly i love to take nature's charm in my free time. I love to explore nature's beauty and always remains ready for having such places tours around the. world. Niagara falls, Yellowstone, Yosemite valley, Central parks, thousand islands, Hawaiian islands these are my some of my favorite travel destinations. What you say have you visited there yet or not????

3. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, I never get a chance to see the Yosemite Valley. Like you I am also a nature lover and love to visit this kind of places around the world. I have been visited all these destinations except this valley. Tell me about this region in detail and share its few pictures if you have.

4. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hay Maxwell! If you are a nature lover then you must take a visit there. I am sure after making your first visit you would love to go there again and again. There you could enjoy world's most majestic and alluring sightseeing spots and fabulous hiking trials as well. It is known as a famous attractions of California. It is surrounded by huge peaky mountains which makes it more promising and phenomenal for tourists from all over the world. Here i am going to share some of the images of that Valley i am sure you'll like them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnCiYZlHUr9eNz2FPt0dOeYrmk1s54_0sapEm4MnNKCRyOCcOv.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsw9dexRFtC2-w8a44IAKd6Ktou8rJYPtgjUG-2VV4j5voxfpeMQ.

5. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Kylrey ! I must say you have recommend the nice place to Maxwell. In my opinion not only Maxwell other people who love to explore the natural sites they should go to Yosemite Valley because it has worth to visit it… so, guys go for it and enjoy quality time with your travel buddy..

6. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! You have done a great effort because the images that you shared in your post are incredible and breathtaking. I am also a nature lovers that's why they are appealing me a lot. According to not only this but the California is the land of pure and mesmerized attractions. It has the awesome scenery and the magnificent background. the most well known places of this region are:
    Redwood National Park
    SeaWorld San Diego
    General Sherman
    Venice Beach
    Big Sur Coastline

7. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    My friend your shared information about this valley is really beneficial for me and images are also incredible. After seeing these photos I want to go there as soon as possible. Now do me one more favor is spring an ideal season to enjoy the beauty of this region?

8. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! I am really glad that my shared info could benefits you. And could inspired you for a tour of that majestic place. Yosemite national valley is ever green valley but if you wanna taste a really nature charm then Spring is best season my friend. Hay and i assumed that you also had great interest in photography as well.... Am i right??? If so, then don't forget to have your camera with you ;)

9. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Yes you are right I have great interest in traveling as well as in photography. I must take my camera with me and capture pictures of this incredible destination. I will go there in coming spring.

10. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! I absolutely agreed with you the best time to see the nature is spring. I also love this season to enjoy the beauty of all parks and other natural places. According to me, this season welcomes the lush green trees and the blossoming flowers. If anyone wants to go to the Yosemite national valley in this time period so, I am sure it would be the golden time for him.

11. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Photography is my passion too Maxwell! I love to capture my all happy moments in my camera. I am sure you must have a nice collections of interested and beautiful images... I would love to see some of them. If possible then do share your art with us.