Shipping for Ebay Products

Discussion in Shipping Services started by Dr23 • Jun 30, 2012.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always read the low to high with shipping, so you can see how much it will be altogether. If the price is the same, I will take the one that says free shipping, because the guarantee covers the cost price.
    I try to remember to rate things, but it really does not mean anything any more, because you have to rate everyone all stars, or they will give you a bad rating, even if you do not deserve one. Or they block you from buying from them again. So I just give the good rating, same as others do, so I don't get rated down. It used to be, the ratings helped,and you could tell what sellers or buyers to beware of, but now I see no sense to them.

#21Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely go with the free shipping and, also if you can, never round up the numbers always remove one cent from the full price (ex. 19,99), that is sure to catch the attention of a lot of people.

3. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    If we look for a while back Ebay was the most appreciated Estore because of its trustworthy responses and having something from it in quite a decent pricing but according to me it keeps giving us the things according to our needs so yeah its pretty good.