Shoes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by MarriedGirl15 • Sep 17, 2015.

1. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I love shopping but I love to save money while shopping even more. I love shoes and I love getting deals. Just wanted to share this website. If you are looking for cute and affordable shoes, here's a webite that you all might enjoy.

Let me know what you think.

2. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    I love it thanks for sharing! I am such a cheapskate and can't justify spending a lot of money on just one item. And I'm so into flats so I love that their flats section has some that are only $7.50. Other than that I don't really shop for shoes unless my old ones are getting worn down and falling apart. I looked at their boots section too but they're a little much for me. They have beautiful heels though! I never wear heels and this site makes me want to start!

3. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to check out the site. As I said before I love that website. They have some amazing deals. Be on the look out for their discounts as well, such as 50% off and free shipping.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Very good prices and shipping specials too. Living on Oahu we get slapped with extra shipping charges so I watch that a lot when I shop. Thanks for the tip!

5. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    You are most welcome. :) One of my favorite shoe sites, I can always find something that I like for a great price. Wow, I didn't know that, I find that interesting. Other than that it must be nice living on Oahu. I hope to visit one day.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The prices on this site seem to be very good. I would like to know the quality of the items compared to the price. It is good to get a low cost pair of shoes but I do want them to last more than one wearing, not fall apart the first time I put them on. Or the clothes to reap apart as soon as you move around in them.

7. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I've bought items from this site many times. They have great quality, I've never had a problem with any shoes that I have purchased. I have shoes that I have bought years ago and they still look brand new. I've never purchased the clothing before so I can't speak on that. I promise you will not be disappointed with their shoes though.