Shopper for Shoes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Pocs • Aug 3, 2012.

1. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    Lately we have seen them advertised on tv and Internet. Those shoe sites that offer designer shoes at good prices. With the offer of cheaper prices and stylish boxes and bags they offer a free personal shoe shopper for you. Do we really need a personal shoe shopper for us or is this a gimmick to allow a person for the company to pick shoes that are, a. Either higher priced or b. Shoes that aren't selling well?

Didn't we start off by looking for shoes of our liking? I say it's a gimmick. Of course I want the best price but do I want someone choosing shoes I may or may not like. In a word no. Yes purchasing the shoes is my decision, but why waste the time allowing someone to pick out shoes that may be already loaded for quick sale on a generalized page that is computer generated for everyone.

2. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    Pocs, I agree with you. One site is justfab.com. Every item on the site is $39.95 and so called celebrity stylist are the personal shoppers that picks out the styles for you. A major problem with sites like these is when you purchase a item from them you are actually signing a virtual contract that states if you don't skip a month, your credit card on file will be charged $39.95. I have a justfab account, but I have never nor do I intend to purchase anything from them, I was lucky enough to read the fine prints before placing a order.