Shopping at Kohls

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by amy005 • Dec 12, 2013.

1. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I recently realized how much I love shopping at Kohls. I always thought things were more expensive there unless you have coupon codes and shop sales. But, even though this may be mostly true, I still end up spending less there, especially around this time of year! I bought a few presents for my son, then got 15 dollars kohls cash. Went back and bought someone a blender for Christmas, with a 20 percent coupon and the 15 dollars Kohl's cash. This brought the blender down to half of the already reduced price! I also bought a couple pairs of jeans for myself since I needed some, so ended up spending 50 dollars again and got another $10 kohls cash and was able to use that and my 30% coupon code for some gifts for my neices. Overall I think I did pretty good, does others shop at Kohls during this time of year and if so do you think you end up spending more or less there? I know that when you get the Kohls cash it makes you want to go back so I guess someone could end up spending more. But if you use coupons on top of that along with buying stuff that's on sale I think you can be smart about it.

2. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, i figured there was a technique for shopping at kohls. THey usually give out store credit/coupons after purchases, then they have specific shopping days that are discounted. I think I need to learn how to gauge it. Because I am sure there is a great way to get your moneys worth.