Shopping Considerations.

Discussion in Food & Drink started by jonthai • Jun 10, 2016.

1. jonthai

jonthaiMember

Threads:
    I've always wondered if it's just me or if anyone else uses coupons and takes in consideration the expiration date. Many people i know, just buy impulsively,and don't even care that they are going to waste food. Also, do you collect coupons for discounts?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Whenever an item in the grocery is discounted I do tend to automatically think that the item is about to expire which is why they are offering the discount but I have to admit that sometimes if I'm too tired or maybe just not particularly aware that day then I might forget that and just buy the item anyway. Sometimes when this happens it comes back to bite me because when I get home I figure out that I only have a short amount of time to consume the product but it's fine with me because I at least didn't pay full price for it anyway and I could just consume it earlier than I originally planned.

3. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I use a few coupons. Only the ones that save me money on things I would be buying anyway. Coupons can end up costing a bundle if not used wisely. But if you stick with using coupons for your normal products, they can be nice little money savers.