Shopping Lists?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Denis Hard • Aug 11, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Shopping lists. There was a time you could write your shopping list and head to the stores only to find out that you forgot to take your list with you and have to try your best to remember all the things that were on your list which ends up with you spending more money than you planned to.

It's a lot easier these days to avoid all that. All you need is a grocery shopping app.

Which grocery list apps do you guys use?

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I do not use any apps, as of now anyways, but I do make a list. I just need to, but you can call me old school still because I am using a pad of paper and a pen. Either way, though, I have just left the store too many times and forgotten a key item that I cannot go in without a list now. Even making the list is a bit of a nervous experience, because I always feel like I am still forgetting something. It usually is milk too, I always forget that stuff and then need it right away.

3. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I use Ibotta and you could make a simple list on Google Keep, but I still make out a paper list. I don't like having to deal with my phone while shopping. It is a nuisance. My paper list is light and easy. I put it on an index card so it is easy to read. This is the best plan I have come up with so far.

4. abonnen

abonnenActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a cell phone, I make a list on paper and take a calculator (when I am on a tight budget). When I did have a cell phone that you could make list on, I felt like it was to tedious and I was faster at just writing them down.

5. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know you could use apps to see what the stores have in stock, it really sounds like a good thing I'd like to try someday. I'll just try to find theright app for me and that would fit my local adresses, thank you for sharing.