Shopping on Amazon With Credit For Christmas!

Discussion in Online Shopping started by adbutler0104 • Nov 13, 2014.

1. adbutler0104

adbutler0104New Member

Threads:
    Amazon has become a regular online spot for me when it comes to Christmas shopping. I normally use their work affiliated program called M Turk throughout the year and make anywhere from $200 - $500 to spend at the end of the year on Amazon. This has created an easier shopping experience for me because I am not spending any out of pocket money to purchase the items. I just transfer my credits from MTurk to an Amazon gift card and then use that card to buy whatever suits my shopping list. If you can catch Amazon at the right time, they also offer discounts for those who use their gift cards.

Not everyone has the time to put into MTurk and make enough to satisfy their Christmas shopping lists. I came across this while looking for work online to stay at home with my daughter who has special needs. It's not for everyone but for some it might save you some money in the long run.

Do you know any tricks to shopping online with using credit the store offers?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I have quite a few money making apps that pay in Amazon gift cards, so that has been one way for me to utilize my free Amazon Prime shipping and the hassle free shopping experience.

I also always look forward to Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Amazon does some fun ones where they are timed, and you can check in all day and see what is up. It is kind of fun if you have the time.