Shopping Online for new Shirts

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by freelove89 • May 20, 2012.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for sharing that website with the forum! It is extremely helpful and it always makes me sad when I see the most plainest shirt and it retails for 25 dollars and up. I would never spend that kind of money for something that can be bought for 5 dollars.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, the only time that clothes become expensive is when they are sold in brand name shops, but if you just buy clothes that are not branded, then you will really save a lot of money because they can be quite cheap. That's why if possible, always go for the non-branded ones.

3. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    In my opinion, as long as I wear comfortable, I don't care it's brand or non-brand. And why the brand is much expensive than non-brand because of its brand value.
    In China, 50 RMB or less can buy a nice one, that's less 10 USD.
    T1wCswXjxfXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.

4. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Shopping online for shirts is great idea as there are many varieties to choose from.

5. jackkenway

jackkenwayNew Member

Threads:
    I usually buy clothes from Apparelnbags.com they guys doing really a nice job i think you should have to check it too

6. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    I actually prefer shirts with a custom design. The best place I go to is RedBubble - it's a community of artists who make shirt designs.

7. sweetseraph

sweetseraphNew Member

Threads:
    In india it costs $25 per cotton or polyester shirt its very expensive here.But if you are getting such shirts in 2 to 5 $ it will be awesome.I must say you are a intelligent buyer.