Shopping Rewards Apps

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Rosyrain • Feb 26, 2017.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Shopping rewards apps like Mypoints and Swagbucks reward you with points when you make online purchases from stores using their website and you can redeem these points for gift cards so you can do even more shopping for free. I started using these apps about a year ago and get gift cards often now. Do you like using these sites? How often do you claim gift cards?

2. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I don't like using these apps because half the time they just don't credit you with the points for shopping through their app. Most of the time they will nicely be getting he commision for directing us to these shopping sites but we get nothing extra for the effort we put to go through these "middlemen". Have you had any problems with Swagbucks?

3. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I have had issues a couple of times with my account not being credited after I made a purchase through the app and I took the time to report the problem. I think sometimes they bank on you not reporting the issue or the app sites are buggy...one of the two.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have some good friends who really make the most out of these sorts of promotions and programs. For some reason I feel that it would make me shop more, which might not be the best thing right now.