Shopping Sites With Alternative Payment Options

Discussion in Payment Methods started by DrRipley • Apr 27, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I was just wondering if any of our members here have had shopping experience with the other lesser known online payment methods like Liberty Reserve. If so, which stores would you recommend? Seems like most of the trusted online shopping sites offer Paypal as its most popular payment method, and understandably so, since it is the safest in terms of having the refund structure in place to protect the buyer as well as the seller. But I would like to hear of some other stores that don't offer Paypal but can still be considered reputable.

2. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Payza, Liberty Reserve, and Alertpay are the only ones that come at the top of my mind.
    LR is pretty known, but payza and alertpay aren't. I suggest you give them a try.

3. Carlalexander

CarlalexanderMember

Threads:
    I only know of payza and liberty reserve, but I haven't really gone to a site where they ask for Payza like you said, it only seem like everyone wants to only work with paypal.

4. srinivas0812

srinivas0812Member

Threads:
    Payza and AlertPay are same. Payza is just the new name for Alertpay. I can't use them though, because of their high fees on customers of our country while transferring the funds to our local banks.

@DrRipley Skrill aka Moneybookers is a reputed company when it comes to the case of online payment processor.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think that there's such a store that offers Liberty Reserve as a payment method because it lacks a refund policy. But with Payza, I think that you can purchase digital stuff on the stores that are listed on their website.

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I already received a lot of payments from different and unknown payment websites, but seeing that then the money was every where, i just ended up transferring it all to paypal. Really, it's the best choice you can do for these types of things.

7. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know of many, purely for the fact that PayPal is the most secure form of online payment and nothing has better security. Liberty Reserve is secure as far as your account goes, but the lack of ability to be able to make disputes and chargebacks ruins it for online buying and selling, IMO.

8. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    If an online store does not offer Paypal for payments but do have Payza or Bitcoin as an alternative, I would shop with them.

Here's an example online store that accept Payza payments:

And here's an online store that accept Bitcoin payments: