Shopping With Btc On Amazon

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Vinaya • Jul 1, 2016.

1. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    It is not possible to directly buy things on Amazon with BTC. If you have to make a purchase you can do it either by Amazon Gift Card or via Credit/Debit cards. There is a site that helps you to make purchase on Amazon using BTC. The site is called PurseIO. Upload your amazn wishlist on this site and deposit the cost price in BTC on the site. Other users from the site will buy the product for you and send it to your address.

2. NickJonathan98

NickJonathan98Member

Threads:
    Vinaya is right! Thanks for the share mate! I have been using Purse.io for quite a while now to make purchases on Amazon. You also get some crazy discounts of up to 50%.

Definitely worth to give it a shot.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Discounts up to 50% for the service or discounts of up to 50% for the products? If it's the latter I'd be somewhat wary because if you aren't getting that discount on Amazon itself then if a third party site promises you the discount then you may be getting counterfeits . . .

4. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon currently does not accept the BTC. But there are some of the sites which can take BTC from you and give you Amazon giftcard. And that giftcard can be used for the shopping. And this way you can easily make use of the giftcard for the transfer of money. That's what I have noticed in such case. Apart from that BTC is not used in most of the sites.

5. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Although bitcoin's goal is to be an internet money, some online shops does not accept bitcoin as their payment. I think this is because it is not well known yet. But amazon giftcard is a great alternative for paying Amazon though.