Shorts For The Curvier Girls

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by felielizab • Jun 16, 2015.

1. felielizab

felielizabMember

Threads:
    For all the curvier girls out there, what are some of your favorite stores to buy comfortable shorts? I recently started wearing shorts again after years of not wearing them for fear that I would blind everyone with my pale legs. So, this is all new territory for me. So far, I am loving Torrid's line of shorts. A cheaper alternative is Walmart's line but I've found they're not the best when it comes to quality. Where do you buy yours?

2. Rachel Dodd

Rachel DoddNew Member

Threads:
    I can tell you about a great place to get some cute cheap ones. There's this store called

that has plus sized clothes for cheap! And they are manufactured in the USA! I buy so much stuff from there because it's easy to save some serious cash.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just checked out

the prices are really cheap. How is the quality of the items when you make a purchase. It is nice to have low prices but you do want the item to last for awhile. Shoes for $5.99.

#3Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  4. Rachel Dodd

Rachel DoddNew Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought any of the shoes, but I have bought the dresses. They are so cute! The quality of them are pretty good, but on the shoes, I really don't know. I do know you can get them for a bargain. I need new sandals anyway so may just have to give it a go!

5. Jennifer2

Jennifer2New Member

Threads:
    Try Old Navy they have them in 3" & 5" 100% cotton and very comify