Shorts For The Curvier Girls

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by felielizab • Jun 16, 2015.

1. felielizab

felielizabMember

Threads:
    For all the curvier girls out there, what are some of your favorite stores to buy comfortable shorts? I recently started wearing shorts again after years of not wearing them for fear that I would blind everyone with my pale legs. So, this is all new territory for me. So far, I am loving Torrid's line of shorts. A cheaper alternative is Walmart's line but I've found they're not the best when it comes to quality. Where do you buy yours?

2. Rachel Dodd

Rachel DoddNew Member

Threads:
    I can tell you about a great place to get some cute cheap ones. There's this store called

Please Log In to view this link!

that has plus sized clothes for cheap! And they are manufactured in the USA! I buy so much stuff from there because it's easy to save some serious cash.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just checked out

Please Log In to view this link!

the prices are really cheap. How is the quality of the items when you make a purchase. It is nice to have low prices but you do want the item to last for awhile. Shoes for $5.99.

#3Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  4. Rachel Dodd

Rachel DoddNew Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought any of the shoes, but I have bought the dresses. They are so cute! The quality of them are pretty good, but on the shoes, I really don't know. I do know you can get them for a bargain. I need new sandals anyway so may just have to give it a go!

5. Jennifer2

Jennifer2New Member

Threads:
    Try Old Navy they have them in 3" & 5" 100% cotton and very comify