Shout Out From Cleveland!

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by azeemah kaleem • May 14, 2015.

1. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    Hello everyone, my name is Azeemah but nickname is Zee. I reside in University Heights, OH which is a suburb of Cleveland. One of my favorite hobbies is surfing the internet to read and shop. I happen to come across the forum through Postloop and thought it would be interesting to join. Some of the websites I shop at are Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Target, Fingerhut, drugstore, and Kmart. It will be very interesting to read other members experiences as shoppers and get feedback on recommendations. I look forward to reading other members posts. :)

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hello, I am from Cleveland also. The shops you shop at sounds like you do some ebay and amazon selling. I use the same sites to make money on ebay. I will go to Target and find things on sale that I can list on ebay which cab me fun looking for the treasures.

3. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    Hello fellow Clevelander, and Thank You for the welcome. No, I buy a lot of things for myself not sell.