Shower Curtains

Discussion in Home & Garden started by thisnthat • May 24, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    When did shower curtains get so expensive? I have an actual curtain that I want to put up, but I also wanted to put another one behind it like a liner. Those cheap liners just don't really hold up, but the ones labeled as shower curtains seem like a more durable option. Even the plastic ones are rather expensive these days.

I saw a simple plastic one for $19.00 the other day, and that just seemed high to me. I'm thinking more along the lines of ten bucks, ha ha. So, does anyone know where I can get a good deal on one? I'd prefer clear, white, or off white. It doesn't really have to be stylish, since it's going behind my actual curtain anyway.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if you have Lazada in your country, but over here I'm browsing their site right now and I see a lot of shower curtains that are around $10 only. Try also browsing at Amazon, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of good deals over there.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I have noticed that their prices have increased considerably in recent months and I haven't yet found a plausible explanation for this (not even sellers know how to - or they don't want to - explain). But honestly, they aren't 100% needed for me. :D

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I went to Walmart and was in the home section and was looking for bed sheets. I passed by shower lining and saw one that was kind of thick and was $5 something so, I thought of this post to share with you. It looked like a good quality shower lining and was priced very low. I did find a nice sheet for under $5 and bought it too! Love Walmart's prices. I found standard size pillows for 3.56 too!