Shows in Vegas

Discussion in Travel started by Mayvin • Aug 27, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Vegas is actually one of the places I would like to visit in the near future more for the shows than the gambling and was just curious to know if anyone has had the opportunity to catch some shows here? If so, what has been your favorites? I would like to see Celine's show for one and the comedian who has a variety of puppets as part of his act, the guy who America's got talent.

2. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Vegas is one of the supernatural place for the enjoyment but at that time I heard first time about these shows but obviously I miss it and any one tell me when this show being held again?

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite shows have been the free ones. You can see a light color show at night, a pirate ship battle during the day, and if you enter Caesar palace you won't be able to tell what time of day it is as you watch Roman Gods rise from the 'sea' (a.k.a - the floor) and please the crowds who are trying to find their way out of the building. There is a circus free show too but we have never gotten to see that one. Speaking of free shows the one I have heard the most about is Cirque de Solel. The tickets range from 100.00 per person to higher so its steep but most paid for Vegas shows are. My sister in law saw it however and said it was totally worth the price. So if you were able to find a deal on that act, I would say that's a must see.

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Mayvin! Las Vegas is a magical land with the world of attractions, shows and concerts. It is a stunning place to spend your weekend there. I visited it last year during grand canyon tours las vegas. I stayed there for three days. In these days I have enjoyed many shows. Here I want to share the names of my favorite shows. I hope you will also like them.
    1. Zarkana
    2. Michael Jackson One
    3. Mystere
    4. O By Cirque du Soleil
    5. Ka by Cirque du Soleil