Shppping List

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by mildredtabitha • Sep 8, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I always write down what I need in descending order starting with what I must have before I go to buy. I have started this habit because I realize that I always end up buying what I never intended to buy and it always affected how I saved. Shopping list is so important and it always helps us to estimate the amount we need and also prevents us from overspending. ;)

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sure does save us money when we have a list and disciplined enough to stay with your shopping list. I like shopping lists for you'll never forget to get what you need with a list. It's not easy staying with only a list for sometimes in store specials are so good, that you just got to buy it, lol!

3. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Too follow that meticulously. When you don't have a list, you almost always end up buying what you don't need at all and forgetting to get what you really need, thus spending more money than is necessary. Therefore before heading out to shop, I always make it a point make a list of what all I need and follow it strictly, deviating from it only occasionally when there is some good sale on somewhere! ;)

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes that's true, and also, it's main purpose is to make us not forget the important items that we need. My dad goes shopping without a list, and he ends up forgetting small items that he needs, like matches, for example.

5. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    A shopping list can aid you in many ways. As someone had already stated it can help you save up some money, that way you will not be wondering around the store trying to figure out what you want and buy something you might not need. There are times where I forget to buy something I need and purchase something else.