Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Bolt • Oct 18, 2012.

1. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You should always take the opportunity to sign up to the websites you like yo buy clothes from because they will keep you up to date with the latest offers, sales and discounts. Even the high end fashion e-tailers offer good discounts.

Do you register with the websites?

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I only sign up on a website whenever I really am interested on their products. I would sign up before I buy of coarse. It is really an advantage because you get updates through your emails because sometimes we don;t have time to visit each website to know their latest products. The only negative for this is that they sometimes send multiple emails with the same content within a week which is really useless IMO.

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I agree this is a great way to keep track of sales. Kohls automatically signed me up after an online purchase. It's sometimes helpfu when I'm going to be buying something, but they send a lot if emails. Sometimes as many as three a day. I prefer stores that let you tell them how often to contact you.

4. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I sign up for a few of the stores but I don't want a lot of emails from them on the same day. I mostly like to keep up with items such as blouses, blazers and jackets. Sometimes I would like to keep up with the best jeans that the different stores carry. In the winter I would like emails from the stores so I can purchase different kind of sweaters to go with my jeans also.

5. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I often register on sites offering clothes, shoes and cosmetics. That way I'm always up to date with new products and discounts I don't need check online stores every day to know what's new and popular at the moment. Sometimes online stores also prepare special offers available only for registered users.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yup, I always subscribe to some stores to get updates on their promotions. Since I've already bought from most of them and liked whatever piece of clothing I bought, then I know it's a good store and, ergo, when they have a promotion, I'll take advantage of it.

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do sign up with my favorite clothing websites. I'm even on the list of a couple of computer manufacturers. I get a heads up on special deals and discounts. It is so very worth it. I always read their emails first.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really shop that much so the only ones i am signed up with are the places i have a rewards card to like kmart i wish all stores had a rewards cards that offered discounts like big lots are going to be changing the way their card works instead of having to spend 20 bucks or more 20 times to get a 20 percent discount they are going to make it where no matter when or what you buy you get some kind of discount to bad walmart doesn't have this i would love it.

9. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm! well, I always submit my email to newsletters from sites if they catch my eye and have good deals on. Some pass your information on and you get spammed so you have to look out for that. Making as smap email for those offers is always a good idea.