Silk Flowers

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Anna Blush • Feb 21, 2013.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I have always followed many fashion blogs and one thing that I have noticed is that they all have a very pretty vase with fresh beautiful flowers in it in every post it seems. I have always admired and found this to be very cute and classy as well. I unfortunately do not have the luxury of buying fresh flowers every week because I like to save my money for something that lasts.
    This therefore brings me to my next point which is fake flowers. I have always wanted high quality tulips or some kind of peonies in my vase on my table.
    I would love to hear some suggestion and recommendations on where I can purchase them online or in an actual store.
    Thank you!

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I have always liked fake flowers because someof them look as real as the real ones and they can be made to last a lifetime. I personally love them and would rather decorate with them instead of the real ones that do not last. The only thing is about them is you can not smell them. Just do a mix like when you have money buy some real ones and bring them in to go along with the rest of them.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I don't like fake flowers, although some of my friends have some really good ones. I like the smell of the real thing. As I'm typing this, I have the patio doors open, and the smell of jasmin is wafting in from the garden. No fake flower can replicate the wonderful fragrance of fresh flowers, or the vibrant colours.

4. Colline Asterka

Colline AsterkaNew Member

Threads:
    Hi, I also love the idea of using fake flowers, aside from the fact many people nowadays are getting interested into it, it is also more affordable especially if you want to save more money. Aside from this, it last for a very long time which means you can use it every now and then and you don't need to regularly buy new ones. If you are interested to purchase, Artificial Flowers is not difficult to find in UK, you can go to different flower stores and ask them if they sell artificial ones because it is very popular in several towns or you can simply search through internet to experience a hassle-free flower shopping.