Simply Awesome

Discussion in Product Reviews started by goodselfme • Apr 10, 2012.

1. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Simply Awesome cleaner is a pre-mixed yellow colored liquid that comes in a spray bottle ready to use. The uses are phenominal. When returning from fishing, spray this on your clothes and put in washer as usual. Use on floor, bathroom cleaning and spot cleaning on carpets. The very best thing after you see the good results on just about anything is the $1 price. Find it in the dollar store in the laundry area and try on hidden area first to make sure it won't ruin your Fabric.:rolleyes:

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Sounds great! Does it work with colored clothes too, or have you only tried it on white ones?

3. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    The next time I go to the dollar store I will look for Simple Awesome. It is worth a try for just a dollar.

4. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Its a great buy for a product that you would normally get for triple the price. It is kind of harsh for every use, so do try it somewhere first, as goodselfme suggests, and don't get carried away if you already use it. Other than that, once it works, it works great!

#4Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  5. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    It seems to be really useful, have you ever tried it by yourself? Does it actually do what it's supposed to do?

6. Coffeeaddict

CoffeeaddictNew Member

Threads:
    There's no harm in trying since it's just a dollar! And I find the mentioned benefits really awesome. Next time, I'll look that up and if it satisfies me, I'll recommend it to my friends :)

7. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    I have never heard of Simply Awesome cleaner. It sounds like it does wonders and you can't beat the dollar store price. I found a cleaner that I like at Family Dollar called Greased Lightening. It gets all of the spots out of dirty clothing. I know you can purchase it at other places, but it is so much less at Family Dollar. I have used it to clean more than dirty clothing. I use it to clean patio furniture and spots on the carpet. I will have to try the Simply Awesome cleaner the next time I see it at a dollar store. Thanks for the tip.

8. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I'd buy that for a buck!
    It sounds like it is a good product. I'll have to look for it next time I am at the local dollar store.

9. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    I have used it on colored and whites alike. Try an out of the way area first and let it sit a little while before spraying all over. I have not had any problems with any color I have used it on.

10. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    You will be very glad you bought it. My daughter got me hooked on it. It might be available elsewhere, but that is where I bought it.

11. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    You will start using it for all your cleaning and household needs. It is not a big spray bottle, but it is certainly worth a dollar.

12. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    My daughter told me about Simply Awesome and I have used it on numerous household jobs. I like it so much it has replaced some of my other products I used to use. You won't be sorry if you buy it, I am sure. You are welcome for the sharing of this great product.

13. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Oh yes, I have actually replaced many of the products that I used to use with Simply Awesome. The uses I said in my original thread were ones I used myself. You don't need to put it on very thick either, which makes it even more economical. Go light with the spray and redo again if needed. I mostly found one application to removed dirt and grime did the trick.

14. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing! I love finding out about quality products that are inexpensive. I'll have to look for it the next time I'm at the Dollar Store.

15. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    That makes it even more economical, you are right. Thank you for the answer, I will try to find a similar product at my local store.

16. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I have never tried or even heard of this product before. By your description, it sounds like it is awesome. I love the price too. Cleaning products are so expensive. I love the fact that something that works this well is this cheap. Thank you for your tip. I will be trying this product out for sure.

17. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard about "Simply awesome" neither until I read this thread. You are right, I agree with what you said about cleaning products. They are getting more and more pricey! It's really hard to find something like this product. Cheap and effective :D

18. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I'll have to check out our local dollar store and see if I can find this. It sounds amazing!

19. cashorcheck

cashorcheckNew Member

Threads:
    Simply Awsome sounds just like it's named. I've been a Simple Green user for years. Research shows most cleaning products are bogus rip offs. With Simple green dilution is the secret; light for windows, heavy to give laundry a boost, and everyting else in between. I will certaainly pick some of this up; it sounds great and a good addition to the cleaning bucket! There are several dollar stores and items that for a buck, just can't be beat. Thanks for the tip!

20. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Do you know if this is safe on baby clothes? Even so, I think this is a great deal for something so versatile. Apparently it works for someone so something has to be right with it and it's definitely worth a try for only $1! Thanks for this find - I'm curious to hear feedback :)