Simply Awesome

Discussion in Product Reviews started by goodselfme • Apr 10, 2012.

1. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking for cleaning tips, as I am a total "clean-freak", LOL. Who can't use a bargain like that, either? I will keep my eyse open for this product, and if I see, I'll grab a bottle and give it a try.

2. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    This is a very good question indeed. Does anybody know if it's toxic for babies? It might have too many chemicals,

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think I've seen this product at the Dollar Tree and the 99 Cent Only Stores. I thought it was related to the LA Awesome products which are absolutely great. I'll give it a try the next time I'm at the dollar store.

4. FlorenceNightingale

FlorenceNightingaleNew Member

Threads:
    Will it work on other, less desirable stains?? I'm a nurse, and I won't go into detail, but you can imagine some of the things I get on my scrubs, and I have been looking for a better way to get them clean!

5. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Look in other stores when you are grocery shopping or in WalMart too. It might be other stores so don't give up if you don't have a dollar tree or similar store. It is not a new product, but one I just learned about recently.

6. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    I was not able to thank you for your post. The site did not allow that it kept booting me off the site. I tried liking your post and that same thing happened. Perhaps you can tell the webmaster that they are not working?? This product is truly a great one and I hope you can find it either in your dollar tree store or another.

7. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Your icon to "thank you for this post " is not working so I could not press that nor the "like this post" either. You will certainly be happy to try this product. The results are very good.I would use it on baby clothes and then do another rinse after using it to make sure all got out before baby used the clothes it is used on.

8. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    I think you'd be really surprised at how well this works on some of your stained clothes. Give it a test by maybe using it about 15 minutes before laundering your scrubs. If the stains don't come out the first try, don't put them in the dryer because that will set the stains, but apply Simply Awesome again and give it a second chance. Do you wear scrub jackets? I have some size large for sale.

9. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    You have just answered my question, thank you goodselfme!
    Sorry for being so insistent, but now I would like to ask one more thing.
    Do you know is this product is a generic version of another one?

10. Kaycee J

Kaycee JActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know about baby clothes. You would probably want to try it on a hidden area first, and rinse it really well. I use Simply Awesome to scrub out my bathtub and to spot clean carpet. I think that it works as well as products that are much more expensive.

11. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Is this just a detergent or is it also a deodorizer as well? Does it come in a choice of fragrances, too?

12. Doodle12

Doodle12New Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Simply Awsome before. There are so many product on the market now days it's hard to chose just one. My household has been trying to buy as many cruelty-free products as possible lately. I really like Dr Bronner's and Mrs Meyer's products. They are pretty pricey if you get them at health stores like Srouts. Target actually has good prices on cruelty-free detergent products. It's especially nice when you can find a cleaner in a consintrated form and dilute it to the amount you need depending on what you are cleaning.

13. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I will definitely try this product if I'm in my local dollar store. I would think for the price it wouldn't be effective, but I'll take your word for it and I'll give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

14. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    I am sorry to get an answer to you so late. I honestly thought I replied to your question and now cannot find the words I thought I wrote. Yes, I would try a very small area, perhaps away from where baby's face comes in contact with the clothes item. Then I would make sure to rinse the item at least twice to get all the residue out from the fabric. Simply Awesome is a very effective and cheap product that I would use for my baby with the cautions I stated. Thank you for asking this important question.

15. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Even though it is a ready to use product, I have also found that Simply Awesome can be diluted down for less than really grimey projects. If the product does not work diluted down you can always use it as you bought it at that strength. Only dilute a little just in case it does not work well for you. I have tried wetting a cloth and then lightly spraying Simply Awesome on that cloth.

16. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Looking out for safe, effective, green and cruelty free products limits many right away. I know manufacturers are able to accomplish all those demands and wish more would go in that direction too. I don't have any Simply Awesome on hand to see if that is a product that satisfies those all.Thank you for bringing up these important points.