Simpsons Tapped Out - Anyone play?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Skroozey • Mar 31, 2014.

1. Skroozey

SkroozeyNew Member

Threads:
    Hi guys, as a big The Simpsons fan I enjoy playing Simpsons Tapped Out, made by Ea (horrible, I know!). For those that don't know you essentially rebuild Springfield after a big nuclear explosion actually destroyed the town! You unlock well known buildings from the show and place them wherever you want, to create your own vision of the legendary town. It's free to play too! Though there are items that you have to use real money to get, but there's still enough for free players.

So anyone here play it? I'm currently level 39, though I still have to build the courthouse from level 38!

2. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I did play for a while when I first got my iphone because I too, love the Simpsons. After a while though, I have to admit I got bored. Just doing the same kind of things over and over, I got "tapped out", lol sorry, bad joke. I do enjoy playing other Simpsons games like Hit and Run but that is old school, game cube. I just don't play many app games anymore because I found myself spending way to much time on them.

3. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I did play it, on my old laptop when I got rid of it, my phone wasn't compatible. You do have to bear with it because you have to wait hours to unlock things and sometimes there's nothing to do but I really enjoyed it and now you have reminded me off it. I will play it again.