Site To Buy Unbelievably Cheap Games

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Darakath • Apr 23, 2015.

1. Darakath

DarakathMember

Threads:
    There is a site called G2A, and it sells lots of keys/games. They are all extremely cheap, you can check the prices for yourself. Well you ask, why are they selling so cheap? Are they not legit? They are legit, and the keys are funded by different individuals. (Like e-bay, but not auction) It is almost always safe to buy from G2A, because the site favors the buyer over the seller. I personally have bought a lot of games from there, and saved a lot of money. Every game I received worked, so I can say it is real. Outside of games G2A also provides gift card codes and Windows keys, provided that someone is selling them.

Well, here is the

, and happy saving!

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip I'll be checking this out and probably will be buying from them just to try because I have a few kids in my family that love to play games. I'd also like to add that Humble Bundle is another great site to get some very cheap games since you only need to pay as much as you can and it is taken as a donation to be given to charity which I think is great because you get to save and help out at the same time.

3. Darakath

DarakathMember

Threads:
    Yes, I also like Humble Bundle. Most people know about it though, so I didn't feel like there was a need to post it here. Also, Humble Bundles don't have other things then games, so that is another difference. Overall, I still like to buy from G2A.

4. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I think I've heard of this site, I was actually surprised at how cheap it was, but yes, it is a genuine site and I figured out their way of trading games for such a low price. I don't know if it's legal though, I haven't looked much into it, but I certainly hope it's legal!

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    You're right I just noticed there's a lot of other stuff too as well as very cheap new games. I think this is a lot better than HB since it's a lot less limited in terms of title choices and I'm glad to hear from someone who has actually used it. I'll be trying this out very soon thanks a lot for sharing!

6. Darakath

DarakathMember

Threads:
    I am pretty confident that they are legal. If they aren't, they wouldn't still in business for so long.

7. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I believe they buy from people who actually already have the game, or have the money to buy it and then they buy it from them for much less, and sell a bit higher, so this is the way they make money. I just wasn't sure if they were legal, but it's good that they are. It might be a negative to other sites though, as it might put them out of business.

8. butterfly1

butterfly1Member

Threads:
    Wow! Thanks for sharing that. My family loves playing video games. Including myself lol! And, I love to save money so this is a win win for me.

9. Rowan

RowanNew Member

Threads:
    This seems legit.
    Some of the games are still kind of expensive like GTAV.
    It's still cheaper than other people so thanks.
    One question I had was, is there specific consoles that they have for their games, or do I have the choice at checkout?

10. Darakath

DarakathMember

Threads:
    It will probably say, there will be a different page for different consoles.
    Price is expected for such a new and popular game, it will should drop once the hype lowers down.

11. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I think what also affects the price is how many people are selling the games to the company, and quantities also matter.

12. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    That seems very appealing actually. I think I'll end up buying a lot of games that I wouldn't have done before because the extremely low price justifies buying them, even if they are not that great. I couldn't believe how cheap forklift truck simulator was.